MICROPACK (Engineering) Ltd is one of the most innovative and reliable hazard detection solution companies in the world. Focusing on providing leading edge, advanced flame detection systems, even in the harshest environments.
MICROPACK (Engineering) Ltd strives to deliver the highest value to its customers. The company is committed to developing, maintaining and continually improving effective and efficient processes and systems, designed to meet and exceed the requirements of BSEN ISO 9001:2008.
Our activities are planned and performed to meet the needs and expectations of our customers by consistently providing a professional and competitive level of Project Management and Product & Service quality that meets contractual, and legislative requirements, that rank best in the industry.
MICROPACK (Engineering) Ltd ensures this policy is effective by:
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Ensuring that necessary competent personnel, infrastructure and processes are in place to serve the needs of the business.
- Providing the necessary information, training and supervision to ensure a well-trained competent workforce, using best industry practices.
- Implementing systems for measurement, analysis and improvement of product, services and the QMS.
- Setting and reviewing effective measurable objectives and targets as they are required for continual improvement.
- The regular audit and review of MICROPACK (Engineering) Ltd management system performance in order to ensure its continued suitability and :
- Encouraging feedback from both customers and employees.
All staff are responsible for adhering to the company's QMS requirements, which are communicated to all members of staff through the QMS documentation relevant to each employees duties. Responsibility for establishing and implementing MICROPACK (Engineering) Ltd quality policy lies with the HSEQA Advisor, who is responsible for developing, documenting, implementing and maintaining the QMS based on BSENISO 9001:2008.